"Mrs. Mary A. Jenkins, who
was a most faithful and liberal member of our church
for more than sixty years honored the memory of her
husband (who died in 1866) by presenting to the
Church a handsome marble pulpit stand, and later on,
one of the finest reed organs that could be
purchased, in memory of her son, George M.