Home Next
Old Plate

Trappe United Methodist church as it looked around 1950. The stained glass windows had been installed from the "Southern" church, but Asbury Hall had yet to be built. The small building to the right of the church reportedly once housed the "Electric Co.". During the early 50's, it served as a garage for a fire engine, and was later converted into a residence.