Previous Home Next
Old Plate

Our Church parsonage has always been across the street from the Church. Shown here, along with Rev. Gordon Stapleton, as it appeared about 1954. It was a typical old two story house and it was getting in very poor repair. In 1958 while Reverend Robert O. Wallace was serving our Church, M. Donovan Adams bought the old house from the Church, moved it around to a location on Greenfield Avenue and built the present brick rancher that is still used as our parsonage.